8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Island Destination Wedding

To contact us Click HERE
Hi, my name is Cindy. My family and I, including my company, are looking for a destination wedding location on a island.

We found a great location! Somerset Resort on Turks and Caicos Grace Bay Beach.

So far going really well - such professionalism! I've got 12 couples and 3 extended families coming and Suzie, who has been so sweet in reservations, has put us all in penthouse condo suites and 3 bedroom condo suites. We are saving a pile of money!! Who would have thought in the Turks and Caicos that it could be so affordable!! I'm even frugile and it's right up my alley!!! See Becky I did find a place!

The people planning it for me - at no charge - work for the resort. Monique has all of the details together, she is the wedding planner. She's done island weddings for years even though by the look of her she's not too much older than me. And I'm just old enough to get myself downsized at anytime - as all of my friends have been. And they can still afford to come to my destination island wedding on the Turks and Caicos!!! I feel like a superstar!!

Lauren is the chef - she's tres fab! The menu she has created featuring local ingredients - fresh seafood. The photos of the presentation are outstanding.

The Bahamas are so yesterday for destination island weddings. The Turks and Caicos is where it's at...if you want a spectacular and memorable island wedding. What a destination!

As a reference for all of my friends - this is the Turks and Caicos Wedding Resort that we are using:

More to come....

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder