5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

My Visit to Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall

To contact us Click HERE


On my trip to Jamaica this past April, I was able to sneak away from my family for a few hours and visit the Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Montego Bay. I've sold this hotel many, many times for honeymooners, anniversary clients and also Destination Wedding couples. 

There are a few hotels we work with that we NEVER hear a complaint on... this being one. I was thrilled to be able to visit and see what everyone else loves about this adults only, all-inclusive, luxury resort.
The rooms are well-appointed, the bathrooms complete with little touches of luxury... but perhaps my favorite part about the accommodation was the outdoor living space. Each terrace features teak tiles that give it a warm and inviting feel and are equipped with a rattan swing for two...

There are multiple restaurants on property and all were spotless and inviting.

We dined at Es Palau, the gourmet restaurant on proprety. The food was superb! No complaints....

My favorite areas on property were the pool deck and beach... This hotel does it right when it comes to sun, sand, and water. 

There were 3 main pool areas... two on the quiet side and one more active, complete with swim-up bar. 

There's a hot tub with a beach view too...

And then there's the beach... I'll be honest, Montego Bay, Jamaica is not what I think of when I want a stellar beach desitnation. The town is fun, the water clear, and proximity to the airport is a plus, but the beaches have never really impressed me. Until now...

My photos don't do the beach justice, but it is perfection! Soft warm sand, gentle waves, and the best part of all is the beach stretches easily for a few miles. While most Montego Bay beaches are small bays, this one is actually long enough to get in some good beach walks. 

Heading back inside for a little reprieve from the blinding sun and you will find the spa. I'm not holding back in saying that I was truly impressed by the spa. I only toured the facility and was immediately relaxed as soon as I walked in. The sights, sounds, and smells instantly sent my mind wandering and wondering how I could pull off another 2 hours here so I could take advantage of a treatment!
 
This concludes my wonderful visit. I will be back! 

On a side note, it is important to know that this Iberstar has two sister properties on the same beach - the Iberostar Rose Hall Suite and Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel. Both allow kids and are at a lower price point - but when you stay at the Grand, you have access to all 3 resorts, making this a perfect option for a multi-generational family reunion, destination wedding, or group trip! If you're ready to book your own visit to the Iberostar Grand Rose Hotel, please contact us.

Cheers,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder