8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Turks and Caicos Island Wedding - NOT Sandals Vacation Honeymoon or Wedding- No Way

To contact us Click HERE
Friends and Family - I sent emails to everyone last night letting you know this is where I'll put post information on our upcoming wedding on the island of Turks and Caicos. Just seems easier this way versus emailing the details.

Mom - you'll just have to show grandma how to access the Turks and Caicos Island wedding site.

And yes, I will address all of your questions about the island, weather, etc. Pat and I have picked such a lovely place - you'll all enjoy it I'm sure.

Pat just told me Grace Bay Beach was rated Best in World! The Turks and Caicos Island Resort we selected sits right on Grace Bay Beach. Turks and Caicos has so many lovely beaches but truely Grace Bay Beach is the best - I could have told them that.

As you all know Pat and I have had several vacations to the Caribbean - even since we've been engaged ( can you believe it's been 3 years already!) we've gone on 6 Caribbean vacations! We knew we wanted to have a Caribbean Island Wedding. But didn't want the typical Sandals Wedding - Honeymoon experience. A wedding or honeymoon at Sandals? Not for this girl!

We then went searching for the Island wedding destination in Caribbean that was perfect for us and our family.

This year has not been great for everyone - both Pat and I know that. So the search was on for an affordable wedding Caribbean island destination!

More to come---(still at work)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder